Consult Australia recently commented on the Productivity Commission’s Draft Report into Public Infrastructure. Welcoming the production of this draft report, Consult Australia regarded the piece “as a valuable addition to the existing body of work about infrastructure development, and the opportunities for Australia to realise better outcomes in providing public infrastructure.”
Consult Australia’s comments covered:
- Public and Private Infrastructure Funding & Financing
- Governance and Institutional Arrangements
- Road-Specific Funding Reforms
- Procurement Capability
- Tendering Arrangements
- Risk Allocation
- Data Collection and Benchmarking
- Workplace Health and Safety.
For detail on the official document submitted to the Chairman, Productivity Commission, Public Infrastructure Inquiry, Mr Peter Harris AO; please click here.