Consult AEC takes a multi-disciplined approach to its services, drawing on specialists for their experience and knowledge of the architectural, engineering, construction and asset management industries.
Practical, targeted and effective in our approach, we integrate our specialists into our clients’ businesses to ensure our services lead to improved performance, processes, systems and people.
We assist organisations and projects in adapting to change by partnering our people with yours, and together developing and implementing real solutions for your business.
Through global benchmarking and local and international project experience in technology, development and business practices, Consult AEC’s Professional Services include:
- Outsourced vendor management
- Technology usage reporting
- Technology reviews
- Technology integration
- Technology implementation
- Technology audits.
Bringing together technology and people.
Primary mechanisms used in our engagement…
In following these procedures, we ensure that a thorough examination of the existing environment is undertaken to produce a clear high level ‘go to business’/design process model, which is then quantified in a structured execution. The way in which we support our customers may typically follow this process:
- Discovery Workshop (DW) – this is essentially a fact-finding mission that is conducted onsite
- Solution Definition (SD) – provides clear and structured documentation from the findings of the DW
- Program Plan (PP) – specifies the details on how the SD will be executed
- Reporting (R) – a mature system of reporting and tracking milestones ensures all parties are clear on progress.